It’s not enough to say that I’ve seen my fair share of courses. I’ve always been a sucker for learning, and when I started dropshipping, you can bet I took as many as I could afford (and still do).
I’ve always looked for the best value for my money, and that applies to dropshipping courses as well; I wanted to find one that could teach me everything I needed to know for a good price.
From all the courses I’ve seen, I’ve found both great and awful programs, and some have disappeared over time while others still continue to offer (good and bad) value to this day.
|$197 – $297
|Beyond Six Figures
|Build a Dropshipping Empire
|The Complete Shopify Aliexpress
What Is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a business model in which merchants don’t hold physical stock of the products they sell. Instead, they act as an intermediary retailer, connecting customers with manufacturers or wholesalers who will ship the products directly to the customer.
This means that as a dropshipper, you don’t have to worry about the costs and risks associated with holding inventory, such as storage and shipping. You can focus on building your brand and driving sales, while the supplier handles all logistics. Additionally, because you don’t have to invest in inventory upfront, it’s easier for you to test out different products and see what sells before committing to a large order.
This model is the one I’d advise to try out the most for anyone trying to get involved in eCommerce as it offers a low-cost and low-risk entry into the world of online retail, and also provides excellent flexibility and scalability.
Are Dropshipping Courses Worth It Anymore?
There are many free resources available online for learning about dropshipping, but if you’re serious about developing a successful business, then yes, investing in a course can be a game changer.
When it comes to your education and profession, you would invest in a degree or certification, right? The same applies here; a good dropshipping course grants you access to quality education and resources that free options cannot match.
A good course will give you a clear plan to follow when starting and running a successful dropshipping business. It will teach you how to find profitable products, and promote your store using different marketing techniques like email marketing and influencer marketing. The course will also show you how to outsource tasks, scale your business, and learn from successful eCommerce stores. Furthermore, you’ll have access to a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and experts to offer you guidance and support.
Taking a course can save you time and money in the long run. By learning from experts who have already navigated the process of starting and scaling a dropshipping business, you can avoid common mistakes and pitfalls that can cost you time and money.
Why Listen To Me On Which Dropshipping Course Is Best?
Very simply because I have reviewed over 80+ ecommerce and dropshipping courses on my blog here:
- Ecommerce Expert Review (Tori Gerbig Course)
- Logan Ski Dropshipping Course Review
- Performance Dropshipping Review (Hayden Bowles Course)
- Advanced Dropshipping Academy Review – Chris Wane Course
- eCom Revolution Review – Sebastian Esqueda Course
- Ecommerce Empire Builders Review (Peter Pru Course)
- Sara Finance Dropshipping Course Review
- Dropshipping Down Under 2.0 Review (Grant & Klint Parker Course)
- Learn with Chelsea Dropshipping Course Review
- Million Dollar Dropshipping Review (Madysen Glynn’s Course)
- Shopify Mentorship Review (Course By Connor Chapman)
- Freedom Ticket Review (Course By Kevin King)
- eCom Masters Review (Course By Joaquin Corrales)
- Dropship Unlocked Review (Course By Lewis Smith)
- No Bullshit Road to Remote Work Review (Course By Taylor Lanes)
- 6 Figure Dropshipping Mastery Review (Course By Justin Painter)
- Advanced eCommerce Academy Review (Course By Seth Smith)
- Beyond Six Figures Review (Course By Justin Woll)
- Zero to 1k Club Review (Course By Mohammad Camera)
- Wolves Ecommerce Review (Course By Justin Cener)
- eCom Success Academy Review (Course By Adrian Morrison)
- eCom PPC Academy Review (Course By Marco Rodriguez)
- eCom Savages Review (Course By Leon Green)
- eCom Challenges Review (Course By Thaddeus Strickland)
- eComm Hacks Review (Course By Zak Folkman)
- eCommerce Bootcamp Review (Course By Justin Cener)
- Freedom with eCom Review (Course By Tremayne Turner)
- Ecom Uprise 2.0 Review (Course By Sam Jacobs)
- High Tickets eCom Secrets Review (Course By Earnest Epps)
- eCom Inner Circle Review (Course By Arie Scherson)
- Simplified Shopify Review (Course By Scott Hilse)
- eCommerce Mastery Review (Course By Zach Inman)
- eCom Domination Review (Course By James Beatie)
- Start and Scale Review (Course By Greta Van Riel)
- eCom Freedom Review (Course By Nick Biederman)
- H-Com 2020 Review (Course By Alex Becker)
- Iyia Lius Course Review
- Income Incubator Review (Course By Jeet Banerjee)
- ShopyEmpires Review (Course By Zak Elson and Gary Martin)
- Shopping Empires Review (Course By Karianne Gagnon)
- Dropshipping Titans Review (Course By Paul Joseph)
- 7 Figure Skills Review (Course By AJ Jomah)
- 100k Blueprint Review (Course By Dan Dasilva)
- Shopify Ninja Masterclass Review (Course By Kevin David)
- Accelerator Review (Course By Matthew Sabia)
- eCom Elites Review (Course By Franklin Hatchett)
- Zero to One Thousand Review (Course By Tanner Planes)
- Glo Up Ecom Program Review (Course By Malik Mufasa)
- Ultimate Dropshipping Course Review (Course By Financial Joy Team)
- Shopify Mastery Course Review (Course By Brennan Valeski)
- Team New Rich Mastermind Review (Course By Richard Louie)
- eCommerce Paradise Academy Review (Course By Trevor Fenner)
- eCom Lifestyle University Review (Course By Ricky Hayes)
- eCom Jumpstart Review (Course By Cameron Wallace)
- Ecom Hunter Drop Shipping Master Review (Course By Hunter Cesare)
- eCom Blueprint Review (Course By Gabriel St. Germain)
- Automated Dropshipping Mastery Review (Course By Carl Parnell)
- eCom Accelerators 0-100 Review (Course By Jordan Welch)
- eCommerce Empire Academy Review (Course By Peter Pru)
- eCom Profit Masterclass Review (Course By Laz Chavez and Richard Telf)
- eCom Beast Academy Review (Course By CEO Deshayla)
- Nextlevel-ecom Review (Course By Chad Friedman)
- Diamond eCommerce Review (Course By Youse Alsamarai)
- Dropshipping Unlocked Review (Course By Malachi Jackson)
- Dropshipping Crash Course Review (Course By Sebastian Ghorghiu)
- Dropship Profit Secrets Review (Course By Kevin Vang)
- Dropify Academy Review (Course By Sebastian Bedoya)
- Drop Ship Lifestyle Review (Course By Anton Kraly)
- Drop Ship Drop Out Academy Review (Course By Kyle Russel)
- Broke To Boss Girl Review (Course By Becky)
- 7 Figure Shop Review (Course By Rafael Cintron)
- Shopify Freedom Review (Course By Dan Vas)
- Royal Blueprint Review (Course By King Comm)
- Verified Dropshipping Review (Course By Jimmy Hill and Adam Kalish)
- Six Figure Brand Accelerator Review (Course By Eli Dangerfield)
- Shopify Dropshipping Academy Review (Course By Gabriel)
- Next Gen eCom Review (Course By Tanner Planes)
- eComAlphas Review (Course By Sebastian and Matthew)
- eCom Upskill Review (Course By Jack Bloomfield)
- eCom Uni Review (Course By Jack Bloomfield)
- eCom Profits Builder Review (Course By Amber Digital)
- Dropship Simplified Review (Course By Winston Goh)
- Dropout Academy Review (Course By Adam Groves)
- Passion 2 Profit Accelerator Review (Course By Samir Chibane)
- Online Store Accelerator Review (Course By Will Haimerl)
- Supreme Commerce Review (Course By Kevin Edgar)
And out of all of these, I only found a few which were decent.
What should you expect from a dropshipping course?
Let’s go to the fundamentals you want to see included in the course you’re going to buy. Not everyone has the same needs, but there are some basic criteria that anyone should look for.
- First, you want the course to go from start to finish, showing you the entire process with clear instructions that you can follow easily.
- Speaking of content, you should go for an author that offers good content for free – either on YouTube or Blogging. This lets you determine whether or not they actually know about the business.
- You want access to good support and even a private group to interact with other students.
- You want the content to come from actual experience and hard work, not just from watching a bunch of videos and tutorials and paraphrasing what others already said.
- Finally, you want to find an affordable course, preferably one that you can pay once instead of subscribing to a monthly membership. You also want this payment to grant you full access to all future updates and content.
These requirements come from the standard set by most courses today. Most of them are single payments, offer private groups, and overall meet this criteria in one way or another.
However, it’s hard to find a course that includes all of these characteristics, and that’s why there are only a few courses.
5 Best Dropshipping Courses
Now, let me give you a brief rundown on what makes these some of the best dropshipping courses on the market, starting with the BEST.
The top 3 are the best ones out of the 5. However, I threw in 2 other ones in case you can’t afford the best quality ones.
1. eCom Elites By Franklin Hatchett
Hatchett’s eCom Elites course is one of his best works. The course will teach you the fundamentals of running a successful eCommerce business; it’ll teach you a lot more than what most other courses teach.
Franklin Hatchett is an experienced eCommerce entrepreneur and digital marketing expert. He’s built multiple 7 figures online and is now sharing his expertise through his extremely effective training programs and courses. I took his course and can directly attest to his approach.
What You’ll Learn
Franklin’s eCom Elites course teaches you how to start and run a successful dropshipping store from the ground up. You’ll learn how to find winning products, set up your Shopify store, run Paid Ads (Including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more!), and scale your store. You’ll also learn how to leverage advanced strategies like Instagram traffic, chatbots, SEO, and email marketing to generate free high-converting traffic, improve revenue, and scale higher.
Now, let’s talk about the support you’ll get from the guide. By becoming a member of eCom Elites, you will not only have direct access to Franklin Hatchett but also to a large network of accomplished students. The community is incredibly active and always willing to help, ensuring that you have the resources and support you need to prosper.
As for refunds, the eCom Elites program offers a 30-day refund policy as a customer satisfaction guarantee for customers who have engaged with the program. Refunds may take up to 14 days.
This is by far the best dropshipping course you will find in this price range. I’d give it a 4.9 out of 5 stars. It deserves to be rated that high based on my personal experience and what other reviewers have to say about it.
If you want to learn more details, you can check out my full length review.
2. Salehoo Course eCommerce Accelerator
The eCommerce Accelerator Course from Salehoo is a comprehensive training program that provides dropshipping training and the resources they need to begin and grow a profitable online store. The course, led by renowned educator Sarah Li, covers market research, product sourcing, and the novel “three-phase dropship to wholesale” approach. This course is a significant step in building a lucrative ecommerce business because it includes resources such as personal help and community forums.
Sarah Li, a seasoned ecommerce business owner who has created four multi-million dollar ecom stores in just three short years, leads the eCommerce Accelerator Course. She has established a unique strategy for pre-verifying products and niches, which has catapulted her stores to sky-high success, with each one exceeding an amazing one million dollars in revenue.
What You’ll Learn
The eCommerce Accelerator not only teaches you how to start an online store, but it also provides you with a comprehensive set of powerful tools like the SaleHoo Market Research Labs, a dropship tool, and the SaleHoo Directory Tool to help you find profitable products, import them directly to your store, and gain access to over 8000+ vetted suppliers worldwide. Furthermore, the course digs into a new “3-phase dropship to wholesale” procedure that enables lightning-fast shipping times and improved revenues on each item sold.
The eCommerce Accelerator provides exceptional support resources, such as personalized assistance from SaleHoo specialists and access to community forums populated by experienced students.
SaleHoo offers a 60-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that you will be 100% satisfied with your membership or you can ask for your money back.
The eCommerce Accelerator is a comprehensive and worthwhile option for anyone wishing to launch their own dropshipping venture. Sarah Li, the instructor, has achieved tremendous success in her profession. The program sets itself apart from competitors by providing unique dropshipping tools and techniques. There’s even a rare 60-day return policy along with unrivaled support resources, meant to provide the most confidence to students. Overall, it’s a great course for a great price.
3. Beyond Six Figures
“Beyond Six Figures” is Justin Woll’s flagship course, providing comprehensive support and proven tactics for growing a profitable dropshipping business. This course provides students with the tools they need to turn their eCommerce dreams into a profitable business, with expert instruction from Justin and a multitude of support services, including personalized coaching, round-the-clock assistance, and weekly one-on-one phone sessions.
Justin Woll is a well-known eCommerce instructor and self-made millionaire who specializes in assisting entrepreneurs to attain eight-figure success. He has a wide online business background and has received prizes such as the Rutgers Entrepreneurship Award and won the 2 comma club award many times. He has a significant YouTube and Facebook following and is well-known for his commitment to giving value and assisting his pupils in succeeding.
What You’ll Learn
With Justin’s guidance, you’ll learn the secrets of having a winning mindset, developing effective habits, and mastering productivity and mindset methods. He’ll lead you through the steps of creating a profitable Shopify business, showing you how to save costs while increasing profits by utilizing his tried-and-true product research methods.
You’ll also learn how to create high-converting video adverts, how to use Facebook’s smart algorithm to run effective campaigns, and how to use upsells to increase cart value and lifetime customer value.
The support program alone can catapult your dropshipping journey to new heights. Individual coaching, round-the-clock assistance, weekly one-on-one phone sessions, and access to a private Facebook community for networking and professional counsel are all included in this Beyond Six Figures course.
Unfortunately, the money spent on the course can’t be refunded.
As you can see, the Beyond Six Figures course by Justin Woll offers extensive guidance and tried-and-true strategies for building a profitable dropshipping business. I think it’s an excellent option for anyone serious about growing their dropshipping business.
However, unlike the other 2 dropshipping courses, this course costs a lot more than the other ones.
4. Build a Dropshipping Empire From Scratch
The Udemy course “Build a Dropshipping Empire From Scratch” is a complete guide for beginners wishing to launch a successful dropshipping business. Theo McArthur, a skilled instructor, leads the course, which is simple to follow and comprehend and covers a wide range of topics.
Meet Theo McArthur, an experienced entrepeneur with experience in dropshipping, blogging, affiliate marketing, and Amazon sales. She started her journey in 1995 and became full-time online in 2001. Theo is an expert in her industry, having learned via trial and error and now owning and operating her own multiple stores.
What You’ll Learn
The Build a Dropshipping Empire From Scratch course is jam-packed with actionable methods that will assist you in launching your own dropshipping empire. You’ll learn how to select the right products, how to locate the best suppliers to work with and avoid the bad ones, and how to create a high-converting store.
You’ll also learn how to optimize your store, launch your store like a pro, and expand your income to new heights. This course will show you how to create a long-term e-commerce business.
You will have access to Udemy’s extensive community tools, including the ability to communicate with other students, teachers, and industry experts via discussion boards and Q&A sections, as part of this course.
You will also get lifetime access to the course materials, allowing you to review them whenever you choose.
This course comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, in compliance with Udemy’s General Refund Policy.
I recommend Udemy’s “Build a Dropshipping Empire From Scratch” course, mainly due to being much cheaper than the other courses. Theo McArthur, a seasoned entrepreneur, provides decent knowledge and strategies. The course is simple to follow, with great support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. With over 5000 students giving it a 5-star rating, it’s clear that this course has helped many people achieve success in developing a profitable dropshipping business.
5. The Complete Shopify Aliexpress Dropship Course
I’m sure you’ve seen this name floating around Dropshipping communities. It’s one of the most popular courses on Udemy. It’s great for anyone looking to start a new eCommerce business, as it includes step-by-step instructions and basic training. This course covers everything about Aliexpress dropshipping.
Tim Sharp is a seasoned entrepreneur who has been teaching ecommerce for over a decade. He has a proven track record of success with over 100,000 students and a 20,000+ member Facebook group.
He has been a successful ecommerce business owner since 2004, and his experience and knowledge in the field have made him one of the best-selling Udemy instructors in ecommerce.
What You’ll Learn
The course covers all of the basics for creating a dropshipping business. You will learn how to set up and optimize your store, identify successful products, attract traffic, and scale your store. The course also covers the use of Oberlo, an outdated program that allows you to easily import products from AliExpress and sell them on your Shopify site.
The course is hosted on Udemy, which provides support for students. Udemy’s support team is available to answer any questions you may have about the course or to provide assistance with technical issues.
The course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can request a refund if you are not satisfied with the course.
Compared to the other courses, this isn’t as good. However, it does cover many basics of dropshipping.
The 30-day money-back guarantee provides students with peace of mind, and Udemy’s support resources ensure that students have access to the assistance they require to succeed.
Overall, The Complete Shopify Aliexpress Dropship Course appears to be a worthwhile investment for anyone who for some reason tries any of the other courses listed.
4 Best Ways To Learn Dropshipping
Below are 4 tips I will share which would likely be the best ways to learn dropshipping!
1. Staying Up-to-date With Industry Trends And Best Practices
It is essential to keep up with the newest industry trends and best practices. That includes following industry leaders and influencers on social media, subscribing to industry journals, and attending webinars and conferences.
2. Finding Mentors And Experts
Another useful strategy is to seek out mentors and experts who have experience launching and developing successful dropshipping businesses, as well as to enroll in a decent course. This can be accomplished through online communities, forums, or even paid mentoring programs. These people can provide essential advice and direction on how to overcome the different issues and obstacles that come with starting a dropshipping business.
3. Taking A Hands-on Approach
It is also critical to take a hands-on approach and begin experimenting with various tactics, tools, and platforms. This will help you understand the process and how to best optimize your store for success.
4. Remaining Persistent And Taking Calculated Risks
Overall, the key to learning dropshipping is to be persistent, as well as to be willing to take calculated risks and try out new tactics. A dropshipping course will always be beneficial and you can also learn a lot by conducting your own research and testing, as well as seeking advice from mentors and experts.
Is Dropshipping Still Profitable?
Absolutely! With the growing trend of e-commerce and more and more consumers turning to online shopping, dropshipping is a lucrative business opportunity.
Why Do Most Dropshippers Fail?
Most dropshippers fail because they do not conduct adequate market research, do not have a good marketing strategy, or do not have the right mindset.
What Not To Do In Dropshipping?
Here are some basic things that I strongly advise you to avoid when dropshipping, if you really want your efforts to pay off:
- Skipping market research.
- Not investing in mentorship or courses
- Trying to cut corners
- Being lazy
- Missing the right mindset.
- Being impatient.
How Long Does It Take To Become A Successful Dropshipper?
The time frame for success in dropshipping can vary, but with the right resources and mindset, it’s possible to see success in a relatively short period of time.
Also, depends on what you mean by success, if you mean going full time it would take at least 3-6 months of consistent profits which cover both living expenses and business expenses.
What Is The Hardest Thing About Dropshipping?
Finding winning products, quality suppliers, low-profit margins, and scaling are some of the most challenging aspects of dropshipping. However, if you are well-equipped and take the appropriate course, you can quickly overcome these obstacles.
In my experience, starting a dropshipping business is not a walk in the park. It takes a substantial amount of time, work, and patience. However, with the correct approach and mindset, it has the potential to be a game changer.
I’ve taken various courses, and I must say that eCom Elites by Franklin Hatchett is the best of the best. It not only provides extensive education, assistance, and resources, but it also keeps you up to date with the latest e-commerce trends and technology at very low costs, which is rare.
Don’t just take my word for it, though! Other courses, such as Salehoo’s eCommerce Accelerator and Beyond Six Figures, are excellent choices that will put you on the path to success. That’s all for this post. I hope you’ve learned a lot and can see a lot of things about dropshipping more clearly now.