eCom Blueprint is an eCommerce course that is a little different than the other dropshipping courses out there. To find out how it is different, and if the course is suitable for you, this review will help you make the correct judgment. Nowadays, there are too many courses like these out there, and most of them are in the higher price range. As for eCom Blueprint, it is on the lower side, but you should make sure it is suitable before you spend your hard earn money! Without further delay, let’s get on with the review.
What is eCom Blueprint?
eCom Blueprint is a Shopify dropshipping course that lightly touches on using Facebook Ads and influencers for both free and paid traffic for your Shopify store.
Who is Gabriel St. Germain?
Gabriel St Germain has been popping up on my YouTube video suggestions sections recently, so I had to check him out. He is a young entrepreneur from Canada who has found success in the Shopify dropshipping business, and his YouTube videos are quite impressive to watch. Gabriel frequently shares content related to Shopify dropshipping, and you won’t fail to know this as he always talks about his million-dollar profit within six months using a ‘special’ blueprint. There is no way to verify this but, according to his YouTube channel which has 127,000 subscribers and 3,300,000 views within nine months. It’s either he’s outstanding, or he’s mastered the YouTube algorithm. Both of which still shows he knows what he’s talking about.
Who is eCom Blueprint For?
eCom Blueprint doesn’t seem to be for beginners like most dropshipping courses. You need to have some basic knowledge or at least familiarity with the business model before you start. Otherwise, you will be left struggling to research as you go along the course. Doing this can make you feel more frustrated even before you begin the course. And if you are spending money, you would expect to get all the information in one place and not having to do extra work. But then again, if you already are familiar with the business model, then this course also wouldn’t be for you. Why would you spend $297 on things you already know? I suggest anyone who is thinking of signing up for the course to go through this review and look at the module contents. If there is anything that you feel is worth the price, go for it. If not, there are other more comprehensive out there that will help, especially for beginners.
What is included in the eCom Blueprint?
Here are the topics covered in eCom Blueprint:
- Gabriel begins by illustrating the process of finding a single winning product that can help you build your brand, much like how he found his success.
- Next, you will learn to create a high-converting store by following a template that can be your guide.
- Then, Gabriel talks about one method of getting traffic, and that is using influencers to boost sales and gather data. This method is one of the cost-effective techniques that you can use.
- Gabriel also introduces another plan to get traffic, and that is using Facebook ads for consistent profits.
- Now comes the scaling part, when your business starts receiving some orders, you will have the budget to reinvest into profitable ad spending on Facebook ads.
- Since video advertisements are a great way to get people’s attention, Gabriel also talks you through this.
- Then, you will learn about optimizing your store by automating order fulfillment and ways to lower operating costs through agents.
- After that, you will learn about hiring virtual assistants to handle extra workloads, such as customer service or other tasks that you can outsource.
- At the end of the course, you even get extras such as templates that you can copy and paste.
eCom Blueprint Final Verdict
Although the price is not as hefty and the course material quite sufficient and compared to the other eCommerce courses on the net, I still do not think I would spend the money. I’d rather spend this money on running ads or buying tools for my dropshipping store etc. I don’t imagine it would benefit my business in any way. Even for beginners, you probably have more luck looking for free information like YouTube or other eCommerce blogs. Trust me, and there are plenty out there.
eCom Blueprint Alternative
I have gone through a lot of these dropshipping guru courses and personally, a lot of them are overpriced courses with very little information. They always try to sell you the dream or the lifestyle rather than actually selling you information. Dropshipping is not an overnight get rich quick scheme but, a lot of these gurus make it out like that. That’s why they ask for ridiculous prices for their courses. So, I personally get why you’d not trust in these courses.
Now, I still recommend a course if your either beginner or intermediate at dropshipping because it can save you a lot of money by optimizing ads and saving you lots of time. My personal favorite and favorite among many others is a course called eCom Elites by Franklin Hatchett. Now, the reason why I love this course because it’s one of the most affordable dropshipping courses out there and it has literally over 150+ videos. Franklin’s been doing dropshipping for many many years even before it was made famous by a lot of the gurus.
Make sure you read my eCom Elites Review to see how much information Franklin packed in this course and offers it at such a low price.